Hastings is a historic river town located at the junction of the Mississippi and St. Croix Rivers with the nearby Vermillion River Falls. Our community is proud to retain much of our small town charm, while being conveniently located near the Saint Paul/Minneapolis area. The small town offers many recreational opportunities, a budding arts scene, and a historic downtown with numerous shops and restaurants.
- Historic Downtown Hastings offers a wonderful array of shops including Antique, Art, Clothing, Gift, Jewelry, Toys, Services and more
- Steps away from the Mississippi River with beautiful views of lock and dam number 2
- Walking & Biking Paths with Bike Rentals
- Additional lodging for guests including B&B’s
- Walking distance from a number of restaurants (now with sidewalk dining)
- Home of the Saturday Night Cruise-In Car Show
- Host to numerous events including River Town days and Live music concerts
- Numerous biking & walking trails along the riverfront
- Steps away from the Vermillion River with easy access to the Vermillion Falls
- Located on the Mississippi River Trail (MRT)
- Recreational activities including boating and fishing, kayaking and canoeing, dogs parks, disc golf course and more!